"We do not stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing"

Wongfu Productions

5 FAV FINGS~!

5 random things
so here we go BOOOOO

1. 5 gumm pulse and tempest XD pulse is beta XD
yummmy but i wish u were a little cheaper coz a poor asian will not be about to buy u anymore



2. COKEEEEEE not the drug but the actually drink
can not get enough of this stuff... man the bottle even looks cool XD3. GATSBYYYYY grwwweeeeennnn FTW
favourite... hair wax? yesh i use it
and yesh people say it looks the same
and yesh i dont give a damn
smells nice = makes hair smell nice XD
4. Favourite shoes... converse high tops XD
product (red) ones cost me a friggen fortune
but i was in the shop and its limited edition and i was like mang got to get me a pair of these

5. Favourite laces?
ye random couldnt find anything else...
but these are cool laces
product (red) again XD
and yer shoutout to luke who got these for me
thank you very very much
so there is five favourite but random things in my room
so leave a comment telling me 5 things in ur room that you love ~!

Keep smiling ~!

2 comments:

teenagefoodie said...

maybe i should do this too :) i think gatsby should have been ur number 1

Unknown said...

is this a tag I spy? I SHALL PARTAKE GOOD SIR -dashes off in an ostentatious manner-

Post a Comment