"We do not stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing"

Wongfu Productions

FF

You know how you go around exams tests
those things
to be honest i have never failed anything
I have come close to failing but i have never failed in my life
and keep thinking how it is possible for people to fail...

after today, ive finally know how it is to fail a sac
and i bet there are people in my class, other class thinking how it is possible to fail
ok to clear things
i know i havent got it back but the stuff i wrote... i surprised i can write that shet
and the time just fked me over
so when i get the sac back in a couple of weeks
ill be sitting my first ever redemption and have people thinking how i could possibly fail
i know this feeling wont ever happen to some people lucky you
i guess im just one of the unlucky bunch
yer ive learnt my lesson
but i find it hard to change
but i have to try (Y)

Peace~ sorry not in the 'keep smiling' mode
but am i ever?

1 comments:

Michael said...

Hey there, my name is Michael. I'm from Hong Kong and study university in the UK. Just wanted you to know that I'm reading, and it's good to meet you.

I hope you can find the 'keep smiling' mood again.

Post a Comment