"We do not stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing"

Wongfu Productions

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SANK YOU SANK YOU

anyways so
i had a pretty awesome day as all birthdays should be
first up i had methods
wat a drainer
but its a nice breezy subject
so yer not too bad
and then comes chem
oh it was good until a certain someone *cough rach cough* comes in 20 mins late and "whispers" happy birthday to me so quietly that the whole class heard
Dont get me wrong its not a bad thing
its perfectly fine everyone started singing
including the teacher haha thanks guys (Y)

So i come home and then same girl *cough rach cough* man im sick on my bday
anyways posts it on facebook
come back in 10 mins i have 20+ birthday wishes on facebook
OMG AWESOME thanks again guys and girls
have to admit my hand hurts from all the replying haha
and my bro even bought me chocolate from safeway BUT STILL ITS SOMETHING eh?

Anyways its all good, im liking it
till this thing that pees me off JUST a bit.
no its not tuition i liked it teacher said essay was good
but its the thing when parents ASIAN parents or w8 just MY PARENTS
they give me money as a birthday present ...
before you get any ideas, like OMG thats the best present u can get anything
and you shouldnt complain on wat you get....
its my birthday im allowed to complain
so here it is
THE reason im complaining is because... i see no reason in giving money.
first of all, my parents , i really dont know why they give me money...
they say oh you can go buy anything... i have $20 i can just play a game of pool >< and then... when i do buy something
they are like WHY U BUY THAT! so seriously dont bother giving me money if u are not going to let me use it.
Secondly... its from my parents... giving money is like saying
i dont give a shet about u so i put no thought and chuck u $20 in a red pocket...
Thirdly.... as my birthday is near and sometimes next to mothers day
its kinda like saying.. heres $20 go get mum something for tomorrow
zzzzzzzzzzzz
what do u guys think
do i complain too much or its just my parents
im pretty sure its just my ASIAN PARENTS

PEACE~!!
thanks for all the birthday wishes at school and facebook ~!!!!!!
SMILES~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment