"We do not stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing"

Wongfu Productions

MUMISFKINGRACIST

wo wo wo wo
hang on
i didnt not know that i was going to post this blog
like yer i plan when i post
but today
i cant pass it up

My mother is racist
not just any racist
like a huge arsed racist
heres some background story
this all comes back to masterchef
yer i aint a big fan but i do occasionally watch it
but theres that indian guy that just survived elimination
knocking jono out
yer quite saddening but thats not the problem here
at the start of the comp, my mum was yelling at the tv for him to get lost
then today, even though she was bagging jonos bad dishes
she adds something along the lines, " omg that indian dude, how come he is back, just his face annoys me "
ALRIGHT hang on a minute
me: thats not very nice... mum
mum:who cares, he sucks all he cooks is shet i mean curry well looks the same.
me:wow.... ok going to do my hw now bye
mum: yer you go do that failure

OK maybe my mum is just plain mean to everyone
but seriously
last time about white friends
she went berserk and swore that i thats what u get for going to stupid schools..
wtf

anyways
PEace~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment